Thursday, March 31, 2011

Today's Ridiculousness Brought To You By: breastmilkbaby.com

Click This To See For Yourself


I wish I could tell you that I'm lying right now, but this shit is real. Some company decided to make a doll to teach little girls how to breastfeed. What? I'm not even curious about why they thought it was a good idea, I'm just curious as to why they think this is relevant. Does anyone really breastfeed anymore? Like the only reason why chicks do it now is to flash around their tit and have an excuse for it (also see, Halloween, Mardi Gras, and Spring Break). Legit though when it comes to feeding their pup, they go straight to formula. Fact.They have to, right? No one wants a saggy tit. But I don't know, I guess I'm just weirded out by this whole thing. Like imagine just walking around shopping or whatever and you see a little girl breastfeeding a baby. I'd probably just chuck the little doll across the room and look at the little girl square in the eye and just say "no". Then be on my merry way.

6 comments:

  1. Are you completely uneducated? or are you just very ignorant. Breast feeding from woman of age to their new born and babies in infancy develops a trust, a bond, a connection deeper than just bottle feeding, so in answer to your accusation is that there is a HUGE importance in breast feeding a baby, much deeper than just obtaining sustenance. I am an 18 year old strait male from MA. Not saying I agree with the breast feeding doll jsut that your post makes you look like a moron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive been trying to figure it out but i cant, is alex's comment sarcastic? ps i am a 19 year old straight male from MA in case anyone was gonna say something about that

    ReplyDelete
  3. if this post makes me look like a moron, what does spelling "straight" like "strait" make you look like? i'm gonna go with imbecile.

    thanks for reading Mom's Leftovers man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like someone had a little too much lellow growing up haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. But seriously, I think plenty of people still breastfeed.

    ReplyDelete