Thursday, March 3, 2011

Meet The Greek God Of Naval Fluff


Graham effing Barker. A man who's been collecting his own belly button lint for 27 years. Just an absolute trail blazer in the world of "naval fluff". Paving the way for all the bellybutton picking kids out there. Shoving his fingers in his bellybutton every morning and putting the clumps together in jars like a crazy sonuvah bitch. I'll be honest, I'm not sure how or why this guy started to do this, but there is one thing I can tell you for sure. The first thing I'll do tomorrow morning is harvest my naval fluff. Because I'm convinced that this guy is reeling in tail left and right. I mean, how good of a pickup line is, "You wanna see my naval fluff?". The success rate on that must be hovering around 99.9%. Like there's absolutely no way a chick wouldn't chuck her bra across the room after hearing an absolute gem like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment