Thursday, March 3, 2011

Big Shocker- The Most Typical Face On The Planet Is A Chinese Dude

Turn on your blinker already bro
So the guys at National Geographic were clearly bored. What do they do? Decide to figure out who the most typical face on the planet is. The results pissed me off. It's not because I'm racist either, I just love Amurrica. Like that fact that China beat us to yet another thing just doesn't make me feel all good and fuzzy inside.

Press play on the video below while you read this next part, trust me.

Wait, I just had an absolute brain blast. So let's think about it real quick. Ladies, do you think this guy is attractive at all? If I had the gay I'd personally have to say no. So let's go with no then. I think that's a pretty safe bet. Okay so this guy is ugly. Now I think I remember my Mom calling me cute once. Maybe. And I certainly don't have the most typical face on the planet. So does this make me super attractive? It must, right? Like this guy is typical of a human. I'm cuter than him (according to Mom). That makes me like 15 times more attractive? I think that's how it works. Pretty sure. BOOM. So just like that, my day became awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment