Thursday, March 3, 2011

Take Me Back To 2001... Now.



Let me just throw out this lineup of some of the top 100 songs in 2001, and I dare you not to make a mess of your undies. Ready? Probably not.

(In no particular order because that would be a crime to try to sort these songs out)
Butterfly- Crazy Town
Hero- Enrique Iglesias
Hanging By A Moment- Lifehouse
Drops Of Jupiter- Train
Thank You- Dido
All Or Nothing- O-Town
How You Remind Me- Nickelback
Everywhere- Michelle Branch
Follow Me- Uncle Kracker

And the always classy: It Wasn't Me- Shaggy

Literally this is easily the lineup of all lineups right here. I feel bad for all the songs that I left off of this list, but my hands hurt and I'm a straight up pussy so I don't feel like typing all of them out. But seriously, I can't get enough of each and every song listed above. It's almost like 2001 was my drug and right now I'm in total relapse mode.

Someone help me get a time machine so we can go back to being 11 and frolic around in our capris, sippin' on some Moutain Dew Code Red. Please?

1 comment:

  1. my car was made in 2001, coincidence on how amazing that year was? certainly now

    ReplyDelete