Tuesday, March 29, 2011

100,000 Pairs Of Crocs Have Been Donated To Japan


Haven't they suffered enough? Just another reason why it sucks to live in Japan. If I just survived an earthquake-tsunami one two punch, literally the very last thing I would want would be a fucking pair of Crocs. Kick them while they're down, huh? I'd probably rather have a corded telephone. Like before the thought of "cordless" was ever even thought about being brought up. I'd play with it until I pass out. I wouldn't even be able to plug it in anywhere, and I'm alright with that. As long as I don't get a pair of Crocs. That would just straight up suck. I wonder if they could get 3 Crocs each though. Because sooner or later they're going to have to put a shoe on the foot that'll be growing out of their forehead because Nuclear Boy is shitting all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment