Friday, March 18, 2011

Japan Tries To Explain The Nuclear Crisis By Using A Poop Metaphor


So by now everyone should know that Japan's obviously screwed since that earthquake. Spiderman's Uncle once said "With great power comes great responsibility". Not sure what that has to do with anything but I just felt like quoting Uncle Ben. How does Japan choose to explain the nuclear shit to its inhabitants? By this "Nuclear Boy" cartoon about a little kid needing to shit really bad. I almost feel bad because when i watched the video I was dying laughing. Like, I know I'm definitely not supposed to be laughing but if anyone out there knows who I am, you know that poop is my absolute favorite thing in the entire world. Bar none. I love everything about poop, and half of these blogs have been written while I'm sitting on the toilet, so you have poop to thank for Mom's Leftovers. Sucks that chicks don't poop though, I think they would definitely enjoy it. Watch this shit (ha) and enjoy:


I love how they just shit (ha) all over Chernobyl here too. Like talk about kicking someone while they're down, huh? "It literally pooped in the classroom, and it was diarrhea and it went all over the place". Russia's gonna love hearing that.

1 comment:

  1. It's even better that they play hillbilly banjo music at the part with Chernobyl...

    And by "better", I mean "more awful."

    ReplyDelete