Wednesday, March 16, 2011

There's A Stinky Rug In Haverhill And Everyone's Panties Are Automatically In A Bunch?


So apparently, Haverhill's city hall has an old smelly rug. People are complaining, which I have no problem with. I hate smelly stuff just as much as the next guy. But literally complaining is all that these people are doing. They say they can't do anything because it'll cost them $100,000 to replace the rug. Huh? What kind of rug could these guys possibly want to buy? Like a rug woven from Anne Frank's armpit hair or something? And don't even tell me it's because of the cost to rip the rug up either. I've spent many weekends ripping out rugs at my family's house and last time I checked all I used was one of those little knives that slide out that cost like $3.99, so I don't want to hear that malarkey. If Haverhill really wanted to stop smelling that damn rug, they could pay crack heads $50 a pop and boom, problem solved. In the mean time, quit your bitching Haverhill. Should I run for mayor?

No comments:

Post a Comment