Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ohio Elementary School Has Mock "Slave Auction"

"GIVE US, US FREE!"

In a last ditch effort to try and make themselves relevant in any way, an Ohio elementary school decided to have a mock "slave auction". Woah. I mean I'm not even black and even I'm slightly offended. I mean if I were a teacher I'd just pop in some movie and go flirt with the librarian or something. I guess this shows commitment, right? I don't know, I still don't like it. Growing up I was always picked last for whatever game at recess so I pretty much know what it's like to have been a slave. Like being picked last absolutely blows. Kinda like being a slave. But like really bro? You're gonna treat your classroom like it's the Amistad for a day, just wheeling and dealing out kids left and right, and not expect to end up on Mom's Leftovers? Get real. Welcome to Mom's Leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment