Thursday, March 17, 2011

Question Of The Day: Is This The Guy Who Mowed My Lawn Last Week Or A Guy Who Only Graduated Second Grade And Killed His Roommate And Then Drank His Blood?


First off, I'm not racist. I have plenty of Mexicans that do my yard work and they all look like this guy. Just straight up facts.


Believe it or not though, this guy totally killed his roommate then drank his blood. Prime example of how careful you should be when you pick out a roommate. Like I wonder if they were friends for a while or something? Or did they just become roommates from like CraigsList or something? I feel like that's kinda key in this story. If Mauricio here killed his buddy- ope sorry, amigo- and then drank his blood, I think he should probably sitting in an insane asylum, right? Not in jail for 20 years. I like too how it says in the article that he wont get deported until after he serves his time in jail. Huh? Why are they letting him off easy on this one? Last time I checked, jail was way better than Mexico. Bologna.


Again, I swear I'm not racist.

No comments:

Post a Comment