Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Weiner Museum in Iceland Finally Has Some Dude's Weiner!


Stop the presses! Hold the phones! Give me another saying like that so I can put it right here! Because the Phallological Museum in Iceland (obviously would be in Iceland) finally has a 95 year old's dick to show front and center in their museum. Phew. Everyone has to read this article. I honestly can't believe that it's real, so click that link.

Hit that "easy" button because I just found the place for my future honeymoon! I'm about to buy tickets to Iceland right now just to see this 8th wonder of the world. I'm not gay either, I just want to meet the guy who collects dicks off of dead animals for a living. Seems like the perfect drinking buddy, except for the fact that he can probably size you up in the blink of an eye.

1 comment:

  1. "Later, when he worked at a school near a whaling station, colleagues brought him whale penises as gifts."

    Oh.

    ReplyDelete