Sunday, April 24, 2011

Are These Kids Serious Right Now?


People are messed up. Why? Because for some reason, some kids thought it would be a good idea to put 900 Peeps on their neighbors lawn. Haha..? Wait am I missing something? They claim they did this as a prank too, not like a favor to the neighbors. What? You made someone's lawn look awesome and sugary in one night and you think you just pranked them? Ha! Kids these days. I would PAY someone to do that to my lawn. I think we could only fit like 4 peeps out there but that's totally beyond the point. If I ever woke up with my lawn covered in Peeps I would probably cry in excitement. I'm pretty sure that I'm the only reason why Peeps are still being made too. I could eat them for every single meal and that's exactly why Easter is the absolute best day ever- Peeps all day, Peeps all night. Happy Peep Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment