Saturday, April 23, 2011

So Apparently Raining Worms Isn't A Big Deal..?


Somehow this story of worms raining down on kids at recess slipped through the vice grip of my skills of finding absurd news stories. The thing that's special with this one in particular isn't the fact that worms just started flying all over the place, but that people legitimately don't care. I'm not a big science nerd so why this happened doesn't phase me. Apocalypse? Hoax? Worms just getting bored of being underground all the time so they decided to shoot themselves around? Could care less. What I do care about is how these kids weren't pissed that they had to go to inside for indoor recess. Growing up I used to fake sick on the rainy days all the time just to avoid being stuck inside when it was clearly time to do some sort of play. The dumb teacher used to always just hand us a book and expect us to have as much fun as if we were frolicking around making fun of ugly chicks for having cooties. Hell no I won't read "Hop on Pop". Give me a kickball and I'll probably miss it entirely. At least it's fun though. I'm pretty sure that indoor recess is one of their 'activities' at Guantanamo Bay too. Wouldn't be surprised. Even people get to play outside when they're in jail for God's sake, and these kids' recesses got ruined because of fucking worms falling left and right?! These worms are so lucky I'm not a kid anymore. They'd all be cut in half by now. Slimy bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment