Friday, April 29, 2011

One Of These Things Is Not Like The Other..





Listen. I'd be lying if I told you I had heard of Nate Solder before a couple of hours ago. Now that I read about him I'm starting to like him, but hate to break it to you- kid can't grow a beard for his life. He's so babyfaced it's scary. The dude is 6'8" and he can't grow anything on his face? Normal freaks that are 6'8" probably grew beards in the 3rd grade so that scares the hell out of me. Just starting off on the wrong foot indefinitely. Everyone knows that to be an awesome offensive lineman for the Pats, you have to have an awesome beard. Not trying to say that I'm worried, but I'm worried.

P.S. I'm so good at this whole adding pictures thing! Sign me up at a picture posting company already!

No comments:

Post a Comment