Monday, April 11, 2011

The Maineiacs Are At It Again


Here I was, figuring today would just be a totally normal day in my life. Little did I know that last Wednesday was monumental. Finally, Maine decided to legalize switchblades for one armed people. Hallelujah!

I say "hallelujah" because now Maine has a purpose and I feel all warm inside for them. Like both of the people living there now are just partying the night away, knowing they'll actually have other people to hang out with for once. Great move by Maine. The population will probably double over there. Before we know it, there will be the Great Maine Migration 2011, and from sea to shining sea, every 3 limbed person will make the trek up to get their switchblade. It'll be like what Florida is for old people, or Disney is for little kids. You just have to go there if you're unfortunate enough to only have one arm. Collect your switchblade, then be on your merry way.

Game. Blouses.

No comments:

Post a Comment