Friday, April 1, 2011

Is It Too Late To Sign Up For This "Pole Dancing For Jesus" Class?



Let's face some facts here. I go to Gordon. Fact. I need a physical education credit of some sort. Fact. I probably can't even do this. Fact. I don't care that I can't do it because I'll be doing it next semester, whether or not I actually get credit for it. Hopefully fact.

Nah but seriously, this is dumb. Like what's next? Chicks just standing on the dimly-lit street corner at night for their "services" and calling it Christtitution? Like are they trying to sneak one past God here? It kinda seems like that, right? Pretty sure last time I checked God kept his tabs on things like this though, so good try ladies, but have fun pole dancing for El Diablo for eternity!

1 comment:

  1. compared to what they could have to do, im sure pole dancing for the devil is actually a pretty prestigious punishment, so bravo ladies

    ReplyDelete