Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How Much Would You Pay For A 55555 License Plate?

I couldn't resist


Apparently, the middle east can fuck with your head. So much so that it'll make you pay 3.7 million dollars to get a "55555" license plate. Am I missing something here? Like okay, I get that it's the number 5 shown five times in a row but like really? Is this really that cool and I'm just off my rocker or something? The only way that I'd pay for something for $3.7 mil is if it was for like Natalie Portman or something. Like think about how many turtle pouches I could get with that kind of cash. Just have an entire army of turtles hanging from my key chain. That would be way cooler that "55555". So to you, guy-who-spent-3.7-million-bucks-on-a-license-plate, take a hike. You're lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment