Friday, April 22, 2011

Is My Fantasy Baseball Team Serious Right Now?


Grow the fuck up guys! I promised that I wouldn't talk about my fantasy baseball team here on Mom's Leftovers, but I need something to light a fire under these boys asses. They're a complete joke. I'm 0-2, and on the verge of getting absolutely raped this week. My lineup was so promising before Ryan Zimmerman and Josh Hamilton got hurt. Now I could just throw out some fucking little leaguers and see what they can do. It's an absolute joke and I'm pretty sure I'll be the laughing stock of the league next week. Look at my pitching! Buchholz is the only pitcher to give me positive points this week and that's just because the Sox decided to start hitting. I'm literally contemplating sending letters to each and every player I own. Just gonna threaten their dumb long socks off. The Terror Alert for Three Run Boner has been raised to severe.


P.S. Derek Lee is black, right? So can I still say that I own him? I'm not one to condone slavery but I totally own him.

No comments:

Post a Comment