Thursday, April 21, 2011

Harry Gray- Paving The Way For When I Get Old


Christopher Columbus. Lewis & Clark. Jackie Robinson. And now, Harry Gray. Paving the way for all of us out there by chasing some bitch bicyclist around a parking lot for 3 days.  Definition of trail blazer right there. I couldn't be more excited because if there's one thing you should know about me, it's that I can't fucking wait to be old. I'm not talking like fifties, I mean like pushing 80. Coffin- worthy. Who's gonna fuck with you when your main goal on a daily basis is to try your hardest to not shit your pants? Nobody. Dude is disgustingly committed too. Can't get this chick on day one? No worries. Just make it your life goal to chase her around until you finally knock her off her dumb little bike. Can't coach that folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment