Monday, April 25, 2011

Daily Tally For How Many Times Ocho Cinco Has Ignored My Tweets

It's been like 45 minutes since I posted this and just realized how racist this picture is... woops.


For those of you keeping score at home, so far I am now 0-19 in the sweepstakes to have Ocho Cinco respond to one of my tweets to him. At this point I'm kinda hoping that he just keeps ignoring me to get my record disgustingly bad. Something to tell the grandkids while we all sit around the fire or do whatever my duties are as a grandpa will be. Anywho, here are the golden tweets that he's ignored since the last time I talked about it:




How the poop did he not at least chuckle at that? Seriously? I thought the Spanish one was my golden ticket. Nope. Back to the drawing board.

No comments:

Post a Comment