Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thoroughly Disgusted


Can I be honest here? I think this is a ridicule-free zone. I don't get why people all over the world are jizzing over this royal wedding. I'm willing to give England the nod for being excited, but that's literally it. People waking up tomorrow at 4 in the morning to watch probably the most boring tradition event in human history just baffles me. First off, we have TiVo. Even if you don't, this shit'll literally be on the news for at least a year and a half. I'm sick of it.

So when I saw this picture of this douche that got the royal couple tattooed on his teeth it put me over the edge. Just couldn't take anymore. I'm literally writing this on my buddy's laptop right now because I threw mine out the window. Grow up dude, she'll probably die in a car crash in a couple years anyways (just running on pure stats here folks).

P.S. Way to wash your face man.

P.P.S. I could've sworn everyone in England had wooden teeth? Apparently I'm mistaken here? Learn something new everyday I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment