Friday, April 8, 2011

Someone Out There Has 3 1/2 Months To Get Me This


China is bat-shit crazy, but for some reason I love it. Who else would think it would be a good idea to put turtles and fish in little keychains to have for pets? Easily the best part about this whole thing is that it says that after they day (which is supposedly be a couple of months?) you just pop them in the microwave and then eat them. Boom. Pretty much seals the deal on the coolest thing ever. Like hey- want to have a little pet friend? Okay, here it is. Oh, wait it's dead? Eat the little guy. Just like the perfect situation. I love this with every ounce of my body. Seriously though who knew I had so much in common with China? I thought I was the only one that wanted to have a live turtle in a pouch and put it on my key chain to hang out with. Learn something new everyday.

Somebody, please get me one of these things. My birthday is July 29th. The deadline is set. Make a dream come true folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment