Thursday, April 21, 2011

Minnesota Veterans Don't Take No Shit From Nobody!


People in Minnesota thought it would be a good idea to give some veterans some shitty home made quilts. What do they do? Slap those mother fuckers in the face and refuse them! BOOM. I'm all for giving things to the veterans- gotta love those guys. But when it comes to quilts, I don't even think Eskimo kids in Antartica would want those. Either people in Minnesota haven't heard of Snuggies yet or they just don't give two shits about the vets. Both of them are unacceptable. That's why from now on I'm just going to go down to the VFW with some ladies of the night and just dish out lap dances like I'm a butler. That'll make those guys happy again. Either that or give them some sort of deathly flashback, but I'm willing to take my chances. USA! USA! USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment