Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lost Springs, Wyoming's Population Is Booming; Watch Out India


I'm surprised the Earth hasn't started to fall out of orbit, because a town called Lost Springs in Wyoming's population has quadrupled in size. Yeah. Quad-effing-drupled man. Wait, but that only makes its population 4? That's literally a smaller population that I had in my house growing up. Might as well have called my house Hansonville and be on our merry way.

Real talk though, I'm definitely moving here. Like even the fact that it's in Wyoming doesn't scare me away from just packing up my things and shipping out to Lost Springs (unintentional rhyme). Now that I accidentally made that rhyme, I think I'm gonna rhyme this post for the rest of the time (intentional rhyme). I'm gonna grab both of the people that read Mom's Leftovers and we're going. We'd be the coolest people there, even cooler than a 747 Boeing. Having a town all to yourself would literally be the effing coolest thing ever. Just gallivanting around because there's no one there named Trevor.

Yeah I thought rhyming would be cool but that was a lie. Shit sucked. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. This probably means no speed traps either! Although I bet the roads may need a bit of work. Screw it I'd just get a horse and be a one badass cowboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. marcus you'd never part with your audi, who you kiddinn?

    ReplyDelete