Monday, April 25, 2011

If Ocho Cinco Never ReTweets Me, I'm Going To Cause Serious Harm To Someone










So those of you who aren't following me on Twitter are clearly in the dark here, but I'll keep you guys informed. I've been tweeting my dick off since last night. Chad OchoCinco is one of the most famous tweeters out there. He tweets a lot about pointless shit that most people don't care about. More importantly, when people tweet at him, he ReTweets (pretty much just answers). He RT's the dumbest shit in the world, and this doesn't even include everything I say. How can this be? I'm killing it with these tweets and he'll respond to one asking like "who the best WR in the NFL is". Bullshit! There isn't even an NFL right now! I'm livid, but I'll keep you guys posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment