Monday, February 28, 2011

Things I'd Give My Left Nut For:

With the start of a new week comes a new segment I like to gracefully call "Things I'd Give My Left Nut For" which features awesome stuff that I find, and want. I want them really badly.


The very first thing I would sever my teste for would definitely have to be this new urinal game. Like seriously, I want at least one. Think about it. Playing games and pissing are my top 2 favorite things to do in the entire world. I almost don't even want to put the two together because I'd feel bad for everything else that I do in my life. What else could possibly give me more enjoyment than testing my pee flow with other people who have gone before me? Literally nothing. The thing is too when I pee, it's pretty much a spectacle. Pretty sure people have called the cops because they thought a pipe was leaking somewhere or something. Pissing is just totally my thing. It's what I do.

So someone work out a deal where I can trade my left nut for this urinal game. Because I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment