Friday, February 18, 2011

I Can Safely Say Where I Wont Be Going Anytime Soon: London

Read this yohttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-12503461

And if you didn't want to read it: Pretty much, London is launching an Anna Nicole Smith opera this weekend. I laughed at this, and I'm in the middle of a New Testament class which is the epitome of boredom. But they honestly couldn't have chosen anyone an ounce more interesting? Harriett Tubman perhaps? Mother Theresa? Literally the homeless dude with the awesome voice would have been a better idea for an opera. I would actually pay for that. But, nope. Had to go with a gold digging whore who was famous for........

..for being a gold digging whore. Kinda makes me think about the sanity of Londoners. Londonese? That's irrelevant because now I just call them douche bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment