Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Am I Seriously Supposed To Be Impressed By This?

So literally as we speak my news feed on BookFace is blowing up with this shit. People are all of a sudden pretending that they're handball's biggest fans and being all "OMG!!!!!!". Like what? Hello? This handball video blows. I hope people don't actually appreciate this. Let me dissect why everything about this video sucks.

1) It's handball....
2) I can do this blindfolded. (why should I be impressed with something that I can do myself?)
3) The "goalie" couldn't have tried any less to stop the ball from going in.
4) It's handball.
5) I've literally seen a bigger crowd of people at a middle school girls JV basketball game.
6) Speaking of which, this gym looks worse than an inner city YMCA's.

Boom, done.

On a lighter note, I was impressed by a cameo appearance by Umbro. Haven't seen them since my golden years of kindergarten soccer, when literally the entire population of North America played. Well done, Umbro. Didn't see that one coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment