Friday, February 25, 2011

HOW EFFING COOL ARE THESE FISH?!




Soooo the clock is about to strike 2 in the morning, and I'm honestly sitting here pondering when I've been so excited for something for my entire life.

What I'm talking about, of course, is my new set of fish that are so eloquently swimming just to the right of what you're reading now. I can't tell if it's just the late night wooziness that's making me loopy or if these things are really the coolest things ever. My vote is for coolest things ever. If any of you reading this (which is probably only my Dad.. let's get real here) have any suggestions for names I am all ears.

BREAKING NEWS: Just found out you can feed them. My life is awesome.

MORE BREAKING NEWS: I definitely just named the green one "Chlorophyll". Boom. 9 more names to go.
                                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment