Friday, February 25, 2011

March 6th Is Now Christmas, Even For You Jewish Folk


What's the big deal about March 6th? I'll sum it up in 10 simple words. Mike Tyson's show on Animal Planet about him racing pigeons. That was 10, right? Okay.You literally couldn't script this any better though. Think about it. Dude is the greatest boxer in the world for years. Goes ape-shit crazy and rapes a chick and went to jail for 3 years. Comes back to boxing. Goes ape-shit again except in the ring this time and bites off Evander's ear. Retires after a while of getting the shit kicked out of him. Then, starts his own show about him raising pigeons to be racing phenoms. I kinda feel like an idiot on this one. Like how could he sneak this by me like that? I 100% should've seen this one coming. Shame on me indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment