Friday, February 25, 2011

Guy Tries To Steal Chainsaw By Putting It Down His Pants, And Somehow Doesn't Get Away With it?!


According to an article on msnbc.com, some guy in Oklahoma was trying to steal a chainsaw. Like a completely stereotypical mal-educated Oklahoman, he chose to shove it down his pants. I was shocked as both of you reading this are. Pants? My money would've 100% been on the fact that this dude must've been wearing overalls. I could've sworn that's the only reason why Osh Kosh B'Gosh is still in business. 


Anyways, you have have to give this guy a tip of the hat when it comes to innovation. Why sprint out of the store carefree when you can risk slicing your nut sack open? That definitely take's some balls (PunVille), and for that I applaud him. Like if I was a CEO of some company I would hire this dude in a nano second. Anyone willing to shove a deadly tool down their pants can work for me any day. Quote me on that. 




No comments:

Post a Comment