Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Where Are They Now: Pokey Reese


I've literally been asking myself this question for years. If you don't know who Pokey Reese is, shame on you. Keep reading and hopefully you can redeem yourself.

Pokey's career could be summed up with four simple words, "Pokey woulda had it." Dude was an absolute defensive machine. I absolutely loved this guy (completely homo). He was only a part of Red Sox Nation during the 2004 season. No big deal. Just the year that the Sox won the World Series for the first time in 86 years.

But it's always been in the back of my head-where the poop did this guy go?

With minutes of research from my highly trained research team (google), he's just been straight chillin'. Apparently, his very last at-bat was game 4 of the World Series in '04. Guess the dude realized that Boston is the epitome of awesomeness and that series simply was the zenith of the sport itself. The guy was completely right, and I applaud him for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment