Friday, June 17, 2011

Shit Steaks And Turd Burgers For Everyone!


Am I Japanese or something? Because last time I checked they love poop just as much as I do. First came them trying to describe the nuclear crisis using a kid shitting his pants. Now comes making Shit Steaks that cost 10x the amount of perfectly good steaks? I think I just found where I'm starting my family ladies and gentleman! Because I'll tell you this much- if WW3 ever came, the #1 neighbor I'd want to have would be this dude. We'd just be chilling in my kick ass bomb shelter and recycle our shit into delicious patties. You guys have fun getting bombed and shit. Me and Trisha Takinawa over here will be fine eating our shit like kings.


P.S. I think there's a direct correlation between this dude's lack of teeth and the fact that he eats shit burgers. Ask me if I care.

No comments:

Post a Comment