Monday, June 6, 2011

Coolest Thing Ever?


All health and safety hazards pushed aside here, I don't think I've ever seen anything that looks more fun than this thing. From 2nd-5th grade my playground was a complete joke. Like our school was brand new and shit but everyone knows that the only way to rate an elementary school is by the playground. And even though my town had like 5 elementary schools, mine always ranked dead last. The coolest thing we had was a fucking balancing beam that was shaped like a snake and wobbled a ridiculous amount. That would be cool if we could have at least played chicken on it like regular kids but nope- the recess Nazis wouldn't allow it. To this day, I'm still convinced that they worship the devil.

All I'm saying is that yeah, this thing may be the most unsafe thing in the world, but it's still fucking cool as hell and no one can argue against that. Throw a cat in that thing and enjoy pure elation for the .6 seconds it takes to fly off into the slide. Would I let my kid go play with it? Hell no. Would I want the tax payers money in my town to go straight to buying one of these? Yes. 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment