Thursday, June 9, 2011

Giant Rats Keep Eating Little Kids In South Africa.. Yawn.


"It's the ciiiircle... the circle of liiiiiiife"


I'm not trying to be heartless here but who's honestly at fault in this situation? Is it:

A) the rats for eating the little kids
B) the little kids for getting eaten by the rats
C) the parents' faults for raising softies for children, who then got eaten by rats
D) Charles Darwin

This is a toughy. I mean obviously I wrote all of these answers and I had in mind which answer I was going to choose before I even wrote them out (C), but Charles Darwin is really throwing me for a loop here. It has to be his fault, right? Couldn't he predict this shit back when we was studying animals like 24/7? I mean a lot of people think he was onto something with the whole evolution thing, so he couldn't predict the giant rat uprising of 2011? Weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment