Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's Time For Everyone's Favorite Game: Guess What This Lady Hid In Her Panties For 3 Days!


This one's a toughy, but I trust you readers to pick the right one. Is it:

A) 4 lbs of fruits from Stop and Shop
B) A $6,500 mink coat
C) Her ex-boyfriends dog that shit in her lawn so she went to his house while he was at work and killed it but then he came home while she was still there so she had no choice but to hide the dead carcass in her panties and run
D) A miniature statue of Abraham Lincoln

And the winner is...... B! I kinda wish it was C to be honest, because my creative juices were flowing during that shit for sure, but I guess beggars can't be choosers. Stealing a $6,500 mink coat and stuffing it down your panties that you modified just to steal the coat still earns a lot of respect in my book. I'd just love to know why she was just waddling around town with it still in there for 3 days? I'd sell that shit in a milisecond and be on a cruise 15 seconds after that. But I mean I guess I can't judge this chick for doing it because believe it or not I've never actually had a mink coat chillin on my crotch before... Maybe I'm missing out? Anyone know where to steal buy a mink coat?

No comments:

Post a Comment