Monday, June 20, 2011

Reason #38,752 Why Nobody Should Like Art



I wish I could show this to all those douche bag art teachers that I had growing up that always failed me. Like shit! If I had known I could just dress in all black, hire faceless chicks to sing as I yak up some gross milkshakes onto a piece of paper, and call it art I'd be a multi-thousandaire right now! I mean kudos to this chick for profiting off of bulimia, I'm all for that. Definitely sets a good example for the younger generation of "artists" out there. My question is how much does she make by doing this? I'm gonna go make colorful milkshakes right now and puke all over my house and see how much my parents will pay me.

1 comment:

  1. This can be argued as if it is art or not, there are a lot of crazy people out there who do weird ass shit and call it art, and the other weirdos love it and spend their money on it. Makes me mad as I know I may never make as much money as an artist as some of this people do, but thats why i want to be an art teacher... to A. actually teach kids art in a fun and interesting way B. about how there are lots of different types of art besides painting and drawing and I guess ill have to C. Teach the difference between metal illness and creativity... -Brie F

    ps i miss you dave! cool blog

    ReplyDelete