Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Am I Broken?



So literally 12 minutes ago as I sat down to eat my afternoon breakfast, I turn around the box to see what Buzz needs help with this time. Dude is always in some type of dumb situation and I'm there 10/10 times to help the little guy out although I hate bees. Low and behold, this is the absolute, #1 hardest back-of-the-cereal-box-game I have ever been a part of. It looks simple enough, right? But no. There's literally like 26,000 things you need to do just to let this guy out of some vault that he snuck in. What happened to the days when it was a little maze that Hellen Keller could even do? Like what is this, the fucking F.B.I. or something?! There's nothing like a tough cereal box to ruin your morning that starts at 2 in the afternoon. Assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment