Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'm Most Definitely Broken.









Just got back from Title Town, USA and here are some legitimate pictures from Vancouver that are filtering in after they got their little Canadian asses handed to them. Yeah it's crazy they're tipping cars and looting and shit blah, blah blah, but let's talk about something way more important here...

Let me invite you to my brain for a second. Instantly, when I looked at these pictures, all I thought of was (completely serious):

"Wow! That asian looks bad ass, he definitely should default that on Facebook." and
"Throwing a tear gas can back at the police?! Such a cool profile picture!" and then, to top it all off,
"That's what the bottom of a car looks like?"

No joke that's what went through my head. Like what's going on here? What's wrong with me? Can I get some kind of diagnosis please? I'm disgusted in me. The only thing I can legitimately blame this on is the fact that I took a kick to the head when some dude tried to crowd surf outside of the Garden. 97% sure he's dead now. Sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment