Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Meet Kenny, The Mentally Retarded Inbred White Tiger


Nothing like a deformed tiger to make me feel better about my life! Zoo's have apparently been forced to have white tigers bang their sisters because I guess there's some sort of demand for white tigers now? What is this, a James Bond movie? And how has this dude not even been bought yet? Do you think he costs more because he's so dumb? I promise you that if I had enough money to buy a white tiger, I would 100% buy a mentally retarded white tiger. Like why not, right? Anyone can have a big dumb regular white tiger. Pussy shit. I want my tiger to drool all over the place and not give a shit about anything else but having an awesome time. Don't even tell me that it wouldn't be the biggest pussy magnet in history either.

Walking through the park with a regular white tiger = dangerous.

Walking through the park with a mentally retarded white tiger = adorable.

P.S. I'm not gonna pretend like I know what I'm talking about but I promise you that Sigfried/Roy (not sure which one got his face torn off) definitely would have been fine if he was playing with Kenny.

P.P.S. I know mental retardation is a touchy subject. Don't call me a dick for the "drool all over the place" line. Kenny does it all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment