Thursday, May 5, 2011

If Wisconsin Gets Cream Puffs As Their State Dessert I Swear To God..


1) Breathing
2) Creme Puffs
3) Girls

That's my life in a nutshell. And now that Wisconsin is on the verge of getting creme puffs as their state dessert, you can add hating Wisconsin as #4 on that list. Like before this me and Wisconsin were totally fine. I stayed out of its business, it had the Cheeseheads marrying their cousins and shit like that.Definition of a peaceful friendship. Not anymore. It's like Wisconsin just stole my wicked hot girlfriend from right under my nose. I'm 115% pissed right now and I'm not even sure who to be pissed at. Aaron Rodgers? Can I call the sausage men that run around during Brewers games? Fuck Wisconsin. I'm gonna go piss on their lawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment