Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Where Can I Get My Own Built-In Pocket?



Left and right I'm hearing stories about chicks shoving things up their snatches. If you recall, back in March, some woman hid a bunch of heroin and cash up her hoo-ha. Now? Some lady tries to one up her by using her meat hole as a credit card holder. Strangely, I'm fine with both of these. What makes me feel sick is that I don't have one for my own to hide stuff in. Not like I have anything remotely cool that I would put up my metaphorical vagina, but still. It's the thought that counts. If I didn't like Sir Edgar P. Wellington so much, I would get an internal blood pocket in less than a second. Screw a wallet. Screw keychains. I'd just shove everything up there all day long. Need some chapstick? I got you. It's like the upgrade of a fanny pack. Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment