Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Why Am I Not Surprised That This Guy Got Caught In Women's Undies With His Neighbor's Dead Goat Next To Him In His Bathroom Last Night?


For years all people have done to me is show me mugshots and tried to get me to guess what it is that they did to get them arrested. Meet Mark Thompson. The guy who thought he could sneak through my cracks of injustice. Nope. Not this time bud. Honest to God the very first thing I thought of when I saw his picture is that he fucked some kind of animal and was probably high while doing so. What'd he do? He got high on bath salts, stole his 4 year old neighbor's goat, dressed up like a chick, brought it to the bathroom, fucked it, then killed it. Game, set, match, Dave. Really gotta tip your hat to him though. Just when you thought fucking a goat was weird, he 3-ups you by doing it high on bath salts, dressed up like a chick, and then killing it at the end of it all. Textbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment