Friday, May 6, 2011

I Kinda Feel Bad For NBA 2k11


Literally think I was born to play this shit. My guys averaging like a double-double every time he puts a foot on the court. I make Clark Kellog and Kevin Harlan wet in a mili second it's not even close to being fair. Or probably even legal. Doris Burke likes me more than she likes Kemba, and if you don't know what I'm talking about, you don't deserve to know. Sad but true.

Seriously though check out this gem from when I just won the championship:


Coolest moment of my life. Barack is just a straight up cool dude. Kinda like that crazy uncle that everyone laughs at but he's black. It's awesome. Never give up kids, follow your dreams.

P.S. How fucking bad ass is it that I wore my headband to the White House? Like who does that? Dave Hanson does! That's who mother fuckers! Putting the team on my back, putting the city of Portland (New Hampshire?) on my back! Winners win.

1 comment: