Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Where Are They Now: Tina Cervasio


I'm ashamed that it's taken me this long to write a 'Where Are They Now?' about my girl Tina. There isn't a waking day that passes by that I haven't had at least one thought about her. Today I finally manned up and decided to dig deep and find out what she's up to. Needless to say, I wasn't happy with what I found.

It's safe to say that I used to LOVE this girl. Nothing against Heidi Watney, but I just feel like she's untouchable. No shot of bagging her. But Tina on the other hand just seems believably chill. Totally ready to get drunk and yell at the neighbors, but then sober up and change the baby's diaper. Can't coach that. But when I found out that she went all Hollywood getting her own website, my eyebrows were raised. Then, I kept reading and almost threw up everywhere. She went from being a superstar reporter with an even bigger team, into covering the Knicks. HAHAHA! The Knicks! Like those people that claim to be on a team that all play a game called basketball? I guess. Sucks to be her. Nothing I'd rather do less in an even shittier city. I have to stop now, here's her "Highlight" reel.


Everything about this is weird. I sat here for the entire thing with my jaw on the floor. Everything is strange. Why is she talking about basketball? Where are the interviews with Manny? Where am I? Screw New York. They can have her, I'll take Watney. 

No comments:

Post a Comment