Friday, May 6, 2011

The Queen Of Evil


Ladies and gentlemen, Karen Butler. The chick that claims she had surgery, then came out of surgery with a crazy accent. Now I've seen a lot of shams in my life. But this Karen Butler lady literally takes it to a whole new dimension. I haven't seen this level of commitment since the Royal Wedding and I didn't even watch it. Imagine needing to fake a Transylvania accent for the rest of eternity?! She's got a set of balls bigger than an Ox's.

But seriously if this thing is real how do you cure it? Like do you just get hooked up to an IV filled with apple pie and baseball until you sound American? Maybe just sit there and be forced to watch some Jerry S[ringer for hours on end? Needless to say I'm confused and want answers! If this was Barstool I'd have a remedy in a milisecond. Too bad the only people that read this are like my parents. Hi Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment