Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Soo Apparently Camels Have Bad Eyesight


I'll have to be honest here, I've never heard the actual audio for this video and frankly I don't give a shit. There are so many questions running through my head right now that I'm not even sure if Osama is dead or not. Let's start with the camel. Clearly this guy has the worst eye sight in America, right? I mean that has to be the only logical explanation towards why he thought it would be a decent idea to hit on this chick. Like if we asked him I guarantee you that he'd say he was drunk or some shit like that but there's absolutely no excuse. Just a terrible call all around. This reporter is the type you piss on, not eat her hair. Disgrace to the animal kingdom if I've ever seen one.

Secondly, you can't sit here and tell me that this chick is a human. Watch the first three seconds of this at least 27 times. Did you hear they way she just counted down?! She started out being a totally pessimistic chick and then all of a sudden- BOOM. Went into complete robot mode. I mean I'm a young dude but I'm old enough to know that people don't just count themselves down and get themselves in any kind of mode unless they're robots. So now that we've established that she's a robot, what do we do here? Like do we hold Robot Witch Trials even though our grandkids will just laugh at them because they'll think we're crazy mother fuckers? Justice has to be served.

Okay now this is pretty much an essay already and I whole heartedly apologize for that, but can someone please find out where the hell this place is? What's throwing me off is that there's a fucking cat just chilling out on top of cages filled with chickens. If you didn't catch it, here it is:


Like what the hell is this, Dr. Doolittle's house? Something is disgustingly wrong here. Animals don't just peacefully live with each other. Just a fact of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment