Wednesday, May 4, 2011

So Wait, Some Guy Accidentally Stumbled Into An All-Women Jail And Wanted To Leave So Badly That The Mayor Had To Come Get Him Out?


The title literally says it all, except for the fact that this guy must be a homo, right? I can remember things like they were yesterday, that being said I 100% remember back in '99 my very first wet dream. It was like a work of cummy bed sheet art. The details are spotty but I was definitely remember being in a jail filled with chicks, a couple Furbys, and probably a Charmander or two. We had the absolute best time ever and the fact that I jizzed myself was completely warranted. I don't even think that I did anything with the chicks either, I probably just broke Furbys left and right like it was nothing. And everyone knows that nothing gets kids off quite like some Pokemon. But yeah, fact of the matter is that there's no way this guy has an ounce of straight in him. Obviously if you take a step into a vag jail, you're bound to find some butch chicks but you can't convince me that there was absolutely zero doable girls doing time. Shame on him. Dude had golden opportunity and just sat there and bitched and moaned until he got out of there. Shameful.

No comments:

Post a Comment