Thursday, July 28, 2011

Dude Goes On Facebook And Taunts Police To Catch Him... Promptly Gets Caught By Police


I'm not one to condone any form of douchebaggery but you can't blame my boy for this. Sure he's gonna be in jail for a while now being a sex slave to some dude named Lysol, but trust me when I say that it was worth it. Because I promise you that if you could bottle up street cred, it would be worth more than gold and homeboy here is a walking street cred factory. I could hire midgets to milk this dude and be a millionaire quicker than it takes Albert Haynesworth to not pass his conditioning test. Taunting the shit out of the cops like a thug. I mean sure he got caught and all but that's irrelevant. You think you just gain the chance to fuck Takeesha in the alley way next to the big red dumpster overnight? Hell naw. Gotta earn that shit son. So I tip my hat to Mr. Burgos here for living the dream. That is, if your dream is being as good of a crook as a Scooby-Do villain. Meddling cops.

No comments:

Post a Comment