Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Is Nike Serious With This Homepage Right Now?

(click to make this joke of a homepage bigger)
Uhh so here I am, just doing my usual 1:28 AM shoe shopping and then Nike gives me this. A cute little :31 second video of the US Womens soccer team talking about how pressure makes them awesome. Umm, really Nike? Pressure made the US Women's team miss 182 shots right outside the net and downright give the game away to Japan to lose the World Cup Final? Makes sense. Like what's next? Them welcoming me to their wonderful site by a cute little clip of LeBum saying that he lives for the 4th quarter? I'm so confused right now that I might just end my endorsement deal with Nike that I don't even have. That'll show them.

Note: If any combination of Hope Solo, Alex Morgan, or Abby Wambach are reading this, call me. Don't get your hopes up though Abby, you're not that cute and I just needed a third person to list off. Tell Hope or Alex to call me. Thanks babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment