Tuesday, July 5, 2011

People Get Stuck On A Roller Coaster For 6 1/2 Hours- Strikes Up The Question Of What The Hell Is There To Do While You're Stuck On A Broken Down Roller Coaster For 6 1/2 Hours


Alright so I've got to be honest when I say that this story isn't all that interesting. It's just the classic roller-coaster-breaks-down-and-people-are-trapped-there-for-six-and-a-half-hours blah blah blah deal. What I can't stop thinking about is what they did in that time? There's only so much weather to talk about. Like:
"You see that cloud?" 
"Yep." 
"Hope it doesn't rain."
"Ya."
Just gets old after a while. Best part of this whole thing, though? According to the article, two chicks were crying the entire time. Uh, hello? I smell bullshit. One, because I'm pretty sure that if that were the case, she'd be all dried up by nightfall. Kinda like SpongeBob when he went to Sandy's for the first time and was too much of a pussy to admit that he needed to live underwater.


Second, I can't believe noone was hurt. Not because of faulty equipment or anything, but because of the willingness to jump off that thing. Listen, if I was stranded on that thing surrounded by crying bitches it would have taken me at the most, 20 minutes until I just unbuckle myself and be off on my merry way to falling on someone standing unsuspectingly on the ground. Simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment